The Old City of Acre in Israel, recognized by UNESCO as the World Heritage site, offers a perfect setup for Sukkot celebrations – with entertainments ranging from ever present festivity of Middle Eastern bazaar, boat trips around ancient ramparts and annual Acre Fringe Theater Festival.
LiveWorx 18: TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE & MARKETPLACE – Explore the New Frontier of Innovation
Take advantage of over 230 breakouts offered in a variety of learning styles, including cutting-edge use cases, interactive Q&A’s, small working groups, tech-powered panels, product updates and more! Sessions range from introductory to advanced skill levels and provide the knowledge you need to advance your career, lower costs and risk, and out-innovate your competition.
LiveWorx offers custom itineraries for every kind of attendee. Browse agendas by role, industry or preferred product family and discover four perfect days of sessions, demos, exhibitors and industry experts. We make it easy to find the topics that interest you most.
Aerospace & Defense, Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality, Automotive & Transportation, Healthcare & Medical Devices, IoT, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Product Design & Business Process, Retail, Robotics & Autonomous Vehicles, Service
More tech events:
- The Annual J.D. Power Automotive Marketing Roundtable (AMR), October 24-25 2017, Las Vegas
- Event Calendar, September 2017
- How to Master Influencer Marketing on a Limited Budget, Webinar, 26th September 2017
- Embedded Systems Conference (ESC) Silicon Valley, December 5-7, 2017, San Jose
- The Tomorrow Fair, September 27- 30 2017, Saatchi Gallery, London
- Microsoft Tech Summit Tel Aviv, November 29-30, 2017, Tel Aviv
- Event Calendar, October 2017
- Tech in Asia Tokyo 2017, September 27 – 28, Bellesalle Shibuya Garden, Tokyo
- London Food Tech Week, October 30th – November 3rd 2017, London